Eaton Corporation Buyer/Planner in Juarez, Mexico
This position is responsible for analyzing the purchase requirements for finished goods as provided by the Materials Requirement Planning (MRP) system and to convert these requisitions into Purchase orders
Will coordinate material requirements with Master Planning to assure that schedule conformance is maintained for maximum production capability.
• Experience in similar position of 2 years
• Working knowledge of MRP systems, just in time concepts
• SAP system experience.
• Knowledge of basic planning tools ( JIT;kanban;safety stocks, level loading,etc)
• Bilingual (Spanish/English) 100%
• Negotiation skills
• Excellent organizational skills for managing large volumes of components part numbers.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and be able to work effectively with diverse and cross-functional groups.
• Excellent attention to administrative detail to include timely analysis, follow through, and final resolution
• Self Driven
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com.
At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG CPD UL Bussmann
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time