Eaton Corporation Sr. Sales Engineer- Data Center, Shanghai in Guangdong Sheng, China
) Achieving sales goals and executing sales plans within assigned sales territory;
2) Promote the company’s products, solutions and services to assigned customers and prospects;
3) Build preferred partnership relationships with assigned customers including segment and end user;
4) Develop new market and sales opportunities continuously;
5) Train and educate our customer/partners about the products and solutions;
6) Keep communication with other departments and follow up quality, delivery, order handling, payment and technical support;
7) Support to other business and marketing activities;
8) Implement of company’s sales policy.
Qualifications1) University degree, major in electrical engineering or automation;
2) 7 years and above relevant experience in Medium Voltage assembly sales;
3) Strong interpersonal and communication skill, good teamwork spirit, self-motive, goal-oriented and energetic;
4) Fluent in written and spoken English;
5) Good PC skills, able to use MS-office programs as Excel, Word, Power Point;
6) Willing to work hard and face challenge
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com.
At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PDD Power Distribution Division APAC
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.