Eaton Corporation Quality Manager in Guangdong Sheng, China
- Leads quality department to address learning and development, assures quality of product and deliverables, maintains
and improves supplier and customer relation by consolidating EQS and supplier excellence system into internal operation
mechanism and put into action.
Follow up Eaton MESH and LSR to assure working safely for our employee under QA department.
Identifies and develops department continuous improvement plan and training plans, KPIs etc and motivates teams to
meet and exceed objectives.
- Collaborates with cross-functional and global functional team to implement EBS to achieve both operational and
- Develop and implement a Quality organizational structure capable of supporting the strategic initiatives of the division
and lead the efforts to integrate quality needs into the development of short and long range strategic business plans for
- Provide Quality interface and expertise between the operation and its customers to proactively identify or anticipate
their needs and expectations and ensure they are understood and satisfied. This includes the complaint management
system and the corrective / preventive action process related to customer issues – with feedback to the division – and the
coordination of customer visits and audits.,
- Participate as an equal member of the leadership team in the advancement of the organization in the Eaton OpA
Assessment and Eaton Business Excellence Assessment Processes, including Certification and the pursuit of the Award,
using the OpA and EBEA Criteria. Functions as a member of various cross-functional teams and facilitates the needs of
various production teams.
- Lead the internal Quality System Audit program for the organization and manage the corrective action system in
conjunction with the management review process. Responsible for the facility’s internal and external audit system in
support of ISO 9001 and Eaton Quality System (EQS) programs and maintaining ongoing certification objectives.
- Provide support to the Supply Chain Management organization relative to the Supplier Quality Assurance activities of
the operation as well as provide Quality interface, expertise and support to the organization’s suppliers and partners.
This includes the feedback of supplier performance
- Monitors APQP for new product development and transition program, manufacturing process performance for both NPI
and mass production product, supplier related material and system issue resolving progress.
- Study, investigate and recommend new or leading-edge technologies, methods, tools and procedures on the fields of
quality assurance and continuous improvement to proactively address changes in the business environment.
- Lead the initiatives of the operation in the development, implementation and improvement of the appropriate Quality
Management Systems throughout the organization, with all the documentation required. This includes providing advanced
quality planning support in the development and launch of new products, processes and services.
- Develop and analyze statistical data and product / process specifications to determine present standards and establish
proposed quality and reliability requirements for the finished product.
- Builds mechanism measuring both customer and supplier performance, as to drive continuous improvement. Analyze
key organizational quality metrics related to the Balanced Scorecard and perform periodical reviews to evaluate results
and establish action plans to close the gaps at an operational level.
- Manage the performance and provide career development opportunities to all the employees within the quality function
of the organization. Design and implement quality assurance training programs for key personnel in conjunction with other
managers of the organization. Conduct and / or coordinate training in quality-related topics throughout the organization,
Manage the budget of the Quality organization.
Responsible to learn, understand and show commitment to the Eaton MESH program and complying with all the goals
and objectives established in program.
- Assesses improvement opportunities and provide guidance and tools to eliminate non-value added activities, develops
continual improvement plan and monitors the efficiency and effectiveness.
- Other tasks assigned from supervisor
-Bachelor‘s degree with a minimum of 10+ years in automotive or electrical related manufacturing experience is
Two years of experience minimum as a manager of people.
A demonstrated knowledge of quality assurance and continuous improvement methods, approaches and tools, including
strategic planning and project management.
Statistical Process Control knowledge
Knowledge of manufacturing processes
Knowledge of Eaton Quality Systems (EQS) a plus
Solid experience of ISO9001 quality management system development and implementation.
Excellent communication, negotiation, problem solving and decision making skills.
Strong influence, coaching and consulting skills. Strong leadership and motivational skills.
Aptitude for analyzing business needs, determine appropriate solutions and/or opportunities and deploy them.
Willing to work under pressure.
PC Skills: Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Outlook, MFG Pro
ISO9001 Certified Lead Auditor – RAB or equivalent
Certified Quality Manager
Certified Quality Engineer
Certified Quality Auditor
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com.
At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: EPG RWDD Residential Wiring Devices Div
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.