Eaton Corporation Customer Service and Inside Sales Representative (English speaker) in Budapest, Hungary
Eaton's Hydraulic Division has an opening for a:
Experienced Customer Service and Inside Sales Representative (English speaker)
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Eaton’s goal is to grow in EMEA. If you want to be part of a start-up organization - with opportunity to develop an Eaton career in Budapest and beyond; have a professional, problem solving mindset to adapt and drive improvements in process, tools, and organization; and a focus on taking care of customers.
This position is a unique opportunity for those who are looking for advancement in their career and would like to work in a truly value-added position.
You will be responsible for a full scale order management process, provide commercial support such, price checking, order clearing, compliance, complaint handling, coordination of delivery and billing. Responsible for interfacing with customers, logistics, manufacturing and/or sales or service representative to handle a variety of pre-sales or post-sales service functions.
· Provide proactive consultation and commercial support to internal and external customers for orders
· Order management and logistics which includes but is not limited to order clearing, ensuring compliance, coordination of delivery, negotiation of customer claims
· Complaint handling, arrangement of product substitutions and returns, initiation of billing, and internal and external correspondence
· Provide additional commercial support to the organization by performing standard and ad hoc customer data and pricing analysis as well as central customer data maintenance
· Track, maintain and document general and specific customer conditions
· Define and ensure efficient processes in the ERP and Order Management systems
· Support commercial projects
· Maintain customer data according to Customer Data rules and processes
· Adapting and driving change and process improvements
· Take part in process improvement related projects
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
· Excellent English skills, must have previous experience with English customers
· 2-3 years of professional experience in customer services related roles, preferably in Supply Chain or Logistics related field. It helpdesk or financial advisor or other administrative experience is sadly not enough
· Knowledge of computerized order management processes, a good command of MS Excel
· Proficient in creative problem solving, conflict resolution, and managing priorities
· Strong analytical skills required to enter, document and manage orders and customer issues
· Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to build and maintain positive customer relationships through active listening, prompt resolution of problems, and projecting a positive, professional attitude
· Teamwork, networking and continuous learning skills
As a previous experience the Order Management Representative could have worked as a Supply Chain Representative, Customer Care Specialist, Customer Service Representative.
What Eaton offers:
· Competitive compensation and benefits package
· Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
· Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
· Excellent working environment – safety and ethic is really important for us
· Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
· Wellness - Wellness at Eaton is more than a program, it’s about changing the environment by offering the right tools to help empower employees to make that happen
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.